Thursday, November 7, 2013

Free couples Christmas mini session contest

With Christmas right around the corner,
what better way to celebrate together, then a free couples mini session!
What I'm looking for is cute pictures of couples that are fans of my work.
 Please email me your photos & I will post them on my page.
The photo with the most LIKES by December 1st will be the winner.
Please make sure to email me your photos before November 20th!


Step 1: Find a cute photo of you & your Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Fiance, Husband or Wife your lover ;)

Step 2: Email us that photo to @ shoot.orbe.shot09@gmail.com
Tell us the names of the happy couple & also let us know what ideas you have for your session together.

Step 3: Ask all your family & friends to "LIKE" our photography page
"LIKE" your photo.

I will be adding up the "LIKES" & announcing a winner on December 1stso hurry up & get your photos in.

The winners will receive a mini session with 5 fully edited photos of the cute couple together.

May the Cutest couple win!
Good luck ^.~

*please note this mini session is only redeemable for a couples session for 2 individuals. 

The session will not be given out for a single person, a family or a lifestyle session.
The purpose of the contest is to practice with couples & build my Couples & E-session portfolio*
 







No comments:

Post a Comment