Monday, January 21, 2013

Valentines' Day free mini session contest

With Valentines' Day right around the corner,
what better way to celebrate together, then a free mini session!
What I'm looking for is cute pictures of couples that are fans of my work.
 Please email me your photos & I will post them on my page.
The photo with the most LIKES after 2 weeks will be the winner.

Please make sure to email me your photos before February 1st!


Step 1: Email me a cute photo of you & your Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Fiance, Husband or Wife your lover ;)
 
Step 2: Email us your photo to @ shoot.orbe.shot09@gmail.com
Tell us the names of the happy couple & also let us know what ideas you have for your session together.

Step 4: Ask all your family & friends to "LIKE" our photography page
& "LIKE" your photo.

 
I will be adding up the "LIKES" & announcing a winner in 2 weeks,
so hurry up & get your photos in.

The winners will receive a mini session with 5 fully edited photos of the cute couple together.
 
 
May the Cutest couple win!
Good luck ^.~
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment