Wednesday, July 11, 2012

You Can Keep Your Hat On - A Western Wedding

This was only my 5th wedding I have photographed & only my 3rd Wedding I was the primary photographer for 
& must say it was definitely my favorite thus far!
The colours, the location, the weather, the theme, the details & of course the people;
Everything about this wedding was to sum it all into one word. . . perfect.
So of course I just had to blog about it!

Krystal & Tucker I wish you two nothing but all the happiness the world can offer you 
& to always remember the crazy way the world brought you to each other.
Fate truly was knocking on your doors. I truly believe everything good or bad happens for a reason
& crossing each others paths from as far away as you both did, could not have been an accident.
& if it was, it was the very best accident I have ever seen. ^.~

Here are some of my favorite photos from your wonderful. beautiful,
perfect day where you two became husband & wife.

Congratulations once again from your friend & photographer: 
Danica Stonhouse of Shoot or be Shot Photography

Did I mention; You Can Keep Your Hat On.
Ye haw 









Our Cowgirl has found her perfect Cowboy <3

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful pictures! Congratulations to the bride and groom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so very much! :)
      I will be posting more photos from their wedding on my facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/shoot.or.be.shot.photography

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful! You captured every treasured moment!
    Leslie Jerde

    ReplyDelete