Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Winners of our Winter Pet Portraiture Give A Way

After over a month & 40 furry contestants later, I have decided without warning to close the voting for our Winter Pet Portraiture Give A Way! I am very excited for all my new fans & very grateful for the support of everyone!


Hana is our first place Winner with 78 Votes!

Kooper is our runner up Winner with 75 Votes!



Ali L. & Sarah M. Please contact me at shoot.orbe.shot09@gmail.com to set up your pet's Winter Pet Portraiture Session!


I am very excited to meet these 2 adorable fur-balls & to give you a memory of your best friends that will last you a life time! It is a sad reality that we may outlive our amazing little angels we call our fur-babies. . . But they have touched us in so many ways others cannot! So here's my gift to you, to help you always remember the joy they have given you!

------------------

Have a safe & Merry Christmas everyone!
& of course an amazingly happy New Year!

From us to you at Shoot or be Shot Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment